Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Plant Manager (Plastics)
• Develop and communicate a vision for the facility to all employees and conduct monthly all-hands meetings to communicate plant performance to goals.
• Drive safety, health, and environmental initiatives at the plant to keep employees safe and the site in full compliance with all laws and regulations.
• Develop and lead a plant operating rhythm and KPI’s to meet daily plant objectives.
• Plan and direct production activities and establish production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
• Manage materials and control plant spending by monitoring KPI’s for production requirements, overtime hours, material and utilize lean processes to improve inefficiencies within the plant.
• Coordinate production activities with procurement, maintenance, quality, and operations teams to meet on-time fulfilment targets and internal and external quality goals.
• Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance, and operation reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications and operating or production problems.
• Develop and implement operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
• Manage key projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
• Minimum 10 years working in a manufacturing environment required; 5+ years of experience in plant leadership.
• Experience working with plastics industry with extrusion and/or injection molding is advantage
• Ability to review and discuss results of production reports and P&L statements is a must
• Ability to train and instruct employees
• Strong interpersonal skills and decision – making ability
• Good command of English communication skills