Contract and Full Time
02 634 8884
Plant Manager (Engineering Projects)
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Establish visions, missions, directions, strategies, targets for the division.
- Prepare the operations plan for the production system, monitor the achieved results, investigate the causes of deviations from objective and approved plans.
- Manage engineering projects to achieve plans and targets within timelines to comply with GMP, Law, energy saving practice and company requirements.
- Monitor and control key performance indicators and to maximize all production processes to achieve efficiency and optimization of resources.
- Prepared and control yearly Plant & Engineering Management division’s expense and capital budget.
- Responsible for efficient utilization of production operation, reducing downtime and increases productivity.
- Liaise with other divisions to confirm quality, quantity and delivery of the product.
- Accountable for corporate safety and environmental compliance responsibility.
- Prepare periodical division’s reports with necessary information.
- Special support for the job assigned by GM.
- M/F, age 40 – 50 years old. Thai resident.
- Bachelor degree or experience in Engineering or related field
- Master degree in Management is preferrable
- At least 15 years Manufacturing experience, 10 years in management position.
- Mature, responsible, able to work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possessing high self-confidence and leadership skill, teamwork, self-motivated, initiator, yet a positive team player.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good command of Ms Office, manufacturing software and basic computer skills.