Eastern and Rayong
Full Time and Permanent
Accounting and General Accounting
02 634 8884
Salary reflecting the Candidate’s experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances and bonus minimum 5 months
Our client is a multinational manufacturing. Now looking for a Plant Controller to be a key business partner to the top management and, in charge of the overall controlling function, plant operation cost, product cost, finance management, reporting, budgeting in Thailand.
Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer
- The Plant Controller drives and manage and Monitor full spectrum of Accounting & Finance.
- Manage the day to day plant financial activities; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, system and procedures comply with regulations and accounting and standards
- Development and maintenance of Financial and Accounting controls and processes.
- Analyze the organizations revenues, expenses, working capital, cash flow and other key financial indicators and provide advice to senior management on the potential current and future impact on the business operation.
- Preparing monthly financial statement and performance reports, Forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Design and implement strong internal controls to help safe guard company assets and ensure financial statement integrity.
- Financial analysis supporting their business and investments
- Manage internal and external audits, Continuous assessment of internal controls to ensure a proper control environment.
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting/Finance or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in full spectrum of Accounting and Fiance, Plant Accounting Control, Financial Control or related with Controller role from manufacturing environment
- Experience in Automotive, Consumer Electronics or related is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge in Cost Control System
- Strong analytical skill
- Internal Financial Advisory to management team.
- Self-motivated leader.
- Ability to effectively communicate to Corporate, functional and line Management Contributing member of local and regional finance team.
- Manage Control Environment, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to manage business and financial risks at the plant.
- Demonstrate continuous Process improvement on local and regional basis.
- Able to provide accurate and timely Information.
- Fluent English