Chonburi and Eastern
Full Time and Permanent
Business Development and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
Part Sales Manager (Heavy Machine, Construction Equipment)
10-15 years experience in Sales Management in MNC
Good in English
(Salary based on experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances)
Our client is a successful World leader in Heavy Machine, Forklift, Commercial Vehicle trading and Services Company. Now they are expanding the South East Asian Sales Management team and looking for Part Sales Manager to to lead part sales activity to develop and implement parts sales plan with distributors in each assigned are or country. To manage the respective Sales function, and to ensure targets are met in terms of sales efficiency, profitability and highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Report to: President
- Ensure Part Sales areas portray a professional, corporate image at all times and developing market opportunities and managing relationships with customers and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Focus on the key customers, channel distribution to drive sales with current customers through management of the distributors through management of the collegiate outside sales group.
- Manage daily activities of sales team to meet sales objectives.
- Perform inventory management to avoid surplus and obsolete stocks.
- Identify new business opportunities to improve sales.
- Ensure that customer orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure in compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Analyze expenses and revenues and make adjustments in sales plan to achieve profitability.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate account priorities and engage the cross functional team to drive business results.
- Meet with existing customer, key account customers and prospects customer as well as related business associate in area to increase sales opportunity.
- Thai, Bachelor or Higher in related degree with English communicable.
- At least 5 years in Sales/Marketing proven track record related with Aftersales/Aftermarket/Part of Construction Vehicle, Heavy Machinery, Equipment, Forklift Truck part, and familiar with customer or distributor in Thailand and/or SEA Country.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, self-motivated/disciplined, with an outgoing personality
- Strong Negotiation and problems solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to travel in Oversea business if requires.