Bangkok and Bangna
Full Time and Permanent
Automotive and Transportation & Logistics
02 634 8884
Aftermarket Manager (Automotive)
Salary 80,000-120,000 base on Performance and Experience with very competitive allowances
Our client is the world leader in premium motorcycle, automotive, vehicle and accessories manufacturer. In line with its continued growth and expansion, the company is now seeking a talent candidate as Aftermarket Manager to Drive the Business, expand and ensure secure long term relationship, profit of Soft product sales, parts, service agreements and telematics offerings with the objective of developing After Sales business to achieve the target of company.
- Managing the aftermarket business to meet the corporate targets and gross profit targets as planned.
- Lead monitoring commercial campaigns or part and accessories marketing activities to increase sales.
- Formulating, managing and monitoring parts pricing strategy across markets.
- Develop common business processes and commercial tools.
- Coordinate with Market Section to fulfill the efficient marketing activities.
- Act as the company window person to make business deals with customers and dealers by engaging in all kinds of communication, coordination and consultation in products and service.
- Provide business coaching over dealer service operation to achieve “Value Chain Concept” as the goals of the company.
- Analyse and summarize the result of service and parts operation to develop after sales business.
- Visit to cultivate good relationship with dealers by providing sufficient data, information to build strong dealers’ service operation.
- Thai National Male, Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Engineering, Business Management, Financial Management, Economics or related fields.
- 10 years working experience in Automotive Aftersales, Aftermarket, Spare Part, Accessories or motorcycle company is preferable
- Good command of English: Speaking, Listening and Writing.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access is advantage.
- Pleasant personality and human relation skills.
- Possessing good organizing and prioritizing skills.