Bangkok and Samut Prakarn
Full Time and Permanent
Engineering and Maintenance
02 634 8884
- Provides guidance in all aspects of the planning and execution of investment and turn-around projects for the site; staffs investment and turn-around projects and manages respective internal and external resources; acts as advisor and focal point of contact in all relevant project engineering matters of the site in order to meet the objectives as agreed.
- Installs an efficient technical organization, empowers employees and fosters cooperation and teamwork.
- Establishes an efficient and transparent cost and asset management and asset reliability.
- Takes responsibility for excellence in planning and execution of large investments and turn-arounds.
- Manages technical integrity, i.e. assures compliance with legal rules and technical regulations as well as statutes of the companies; co-ordinates and assures uniformity in technical standards and technical operations on site.
- Takes responsibility for improving process technologies continuously.
- Pro-actively participates in experience exchange and knowledge transfer between the site technical managers.
- Supports the negotiations or negotiates contracts with the providers of site technical services.
- Establishes technical processes for investment and turn-around planning and execution with main focus on the site; manages implementation of the technical good practices
- Interact with different function at site, regional as well global while he/she need to deliver the objectives on Opex, Capex, site technical integrity matter, process and plant safety, and people development for his/her team.
- To be carried out for a wide diversity of operations regarding active ingredient manufacture and formulation, filling & packing as well as utility facilities like waste incineration and wastewater treatment, where questions related to equipment and piping, fire protection and HVAC facilities, laboratories and offices are addressed.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Industrial or related engineering background with 3-5 years experiences in Maintenance and project management.
- SAP knowledge.
- Strong Leadership.
- Integrated management system.
- Fluent in English