Full Time and Permanent
Accounting and General Accounting
50,000 - 70,000
02 634 8884
Senior Accountant / Accounting Supervisor
Our client is the world leader of Automotive part and components manufacturing. Now they are looking for Senior Accountant/ Accounting Supervisor to maintain and control all Senior Accountant activity and most financial records and its subsystem e.g. Fixed Asset, Cost, General Ledger, HFM and its financial reporting support both internal and external auditors.
Report to: Finance Manager
- Manage and maintains records of Cashier, Disbursement, Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, General Ledger and Annual Operating Plan.
- Manage and control the recording of Sales & Costing (Prepare Raw Material Goods In-transit report).
- Analysis of all inventory transaction modules in the general ledger system. Monitor and ensure that inventory – the cutting tool is posted correctly
- Prepare cost analysis and/or any AD-Hoc requests
- Coordinate with Materials staff to verify physical count/cycle count result
- Prepare and update standard cost
- Monitor and ensure to close job
- Provide Support data for the weekly trend update.
- Manage and maintain records of Fixed Asset, General Ledger, and Annual Operating Plan (AOP or Budget).
- Analyze and control variances to actual spend, communicate to end-users and department manager for action plans to control expenses.
- Control fixed asset books (Thai GAAP, US GAAP, Thai Tax Asset), manage the standard difference on depreciation period and policy.
- Review Inter-company transactions data comparing with other plant.
- Analyze assigned balance sheet accounts and create detailed supporting schedules GLCM, Flux, SAD.
- Review accounts and reports for accuracy
- Apply accounting principles to monitor and analyze financial information, and prepare specialized reports
- Prepare monthly journal entries inclusive of supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions for both Thai GAAP and HFM Journal entries for US GAAP adjustment.
- Participate in the development of the AOP, forecast and weekly trend.
- Assist with quarterly and annual audit support.
- Ensures adherence to and communicate the accounting policies and procedures.
- Thorough documentation of internal control processes, perform SOX self-audit and ability to identify and mitigate control weaknesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Have at least 5-7 years experiences in manufacturing accounting, ERP and accounting reconciliation/variance analysis skills.
- Knowledge of ERP systems. Oracle and SAP are an advantage.
- Good command in English written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with management, team members, cross-functional teams and business partners.
- Active personality with strong communication skills, logical thinking and responsibility.
- Able to work extra time as required per accounting closing schedule cut-off or ad-hoc request by management.
- Extensive knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel/Access.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- High degree of dedication to improvement and a strong sense of ownership.
- Self-motivated, leader, team player, with ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges in a dynamic environment
- Internal Audit or CPA Auditor is advantage.
- Ability to adjust to changing work priorities and react with appropriate flexibility.