Full Time and Permanent
Medical, Sales, and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
- Develop strategic plan, ensure execution and alignment to achieve sales objectives.
- Identify and build relationship with key opinion leaders.
- Seek more opportunities in the market to grow the portfolio.
- Set challenging goal for team, inspire them to achieve goals, support & coach team and build good working environment to build team engagement.
- Conduct performance management and feedback to ensure professional and timely review of set objectives with each member of the team.
- Degree in Medical Technology, Nursing, Science or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years selling experience in Medical Devices products with at least 3 years as Supervisors.
- Have proven track records in meeting the KPIs and the Sales Target.
- Experience in analyzing sales data and interpreting trends, implications.
- Strong in team management and leadership.
- Good command in English.
- Own Transportation.
- Thai nationality.