Consultancy and Human Resources Management
02 634 8884
National Sales Manager
National Sales Manager – Medical Device: 200K
- Develop strategic plan, ensure execution and alignment to achieve sales objectives. Build strong engagement of Orthopedist.
- Understand product portfolio, sales cycle, usage patterns, and patient flow.
- Set challenging goal for team, inspire them to drive beyond their boundaries to achieve goals, support & coach team and build good working environment to build team engagement.
- Conduct performance management and feedback to ensure professional and timely review of set objectives with each member of the team.
- Understand product portfolio, sales cycle, usage patterns, and other sales landscape sufficiently to be able to direct sales team in the sales effort and priorities.
- Analyses end of month sales results and pro-actively devise action plans to address sales gaps, develop accounts and capture market share.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with key customers.
- As a member of the Management team to jointly develop the company strategic direction.
- Degree in Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years hospital experience with a minimum of 3 years sales management from Multinational Medical Device Company.
- Extensive experience in the competing and succeeding in the marketplace and with diverse specialty product portfolios.
- Experience in analyzing sales data.
- Leadership skill and project team participation.