Full Time and Permanent
Medical and Sales CS & Business Dev
120,000 – 150,000
02 634 8884
National Sales Manager (Life Sciences)
- Responsibility to achieve sales and profit target of products in nationwide.
- To lead sales team and distributor’s team to promote products and create demand in order to achieve sales and profit target.
- Overall responsibility in achieving sales and profit target of products nationwide.
- Supervisory and lead teams to achieve sales and profit target of products in their respective areas.
- Work with Business Manager to develop sales strategy and in line with marketing activities.
- Coordinate with Business Manager and distributors to resolve operation issues to Distributor HQ.
- Build good relationships with distributors’ team and work together to promote products
- Carry out market survey and gather important information on our products and competitors’.
- Develop and grow market share of products
- Degree in Biotechnology / LifeScience or related science.
- MBA in Science is a plus
- Minimum 7 years selling experience in LifeScience, Lab Diagnostics, Clinical Instrument, Medical Device products
- At least 3 years experience as supervisors
- Strong competency in leadership skill, coaching skill, decision making and team management
- Good analytical and communication skill as well as excellent customer relationship skill
- Good command in English