Full Time and Permanent
Business Development and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
- Activity targets achieved as per sales plan.
- Conduct in-servicing and workshops on products.
- Key account management and targeting.
- Review instruments consignments once a year and implants consignment quarterly and make adjustments where required.
- Maintain good relationships with key accounts & seek to continue leverage of existing business relationships.
- Establish relationships with key decision makers currently using competitor products, within targeted geographical & product areas.
- Study relevant clinical articles & data to build knowledge base and provide relevant advice to customers & staff
- Bachelor degree in Nursing or related
- Previous experience in medical device sales is preferable an advantage – Orthopedics, Capital, Equipment, Diagnostic.