Full Time and Permanent
MEP (Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing)
02 634 8884
- Preparing MEP design criteria/performance criteria for in–house schematic designs for MEP systems.
- Managing design consultants for MEP systems – planning, coordinating, monitoring, verifying MEP designs.
- Performing Value Engineering for the MEP system.
- Preparing basic cost estimations for the MEP systems
- Organizing the MEP tendering process – preparing information, request for proposal & analyzing MEP proposals.
- Training, developing, and supervising subordinates.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Male or Female, Age 35 – 45 years old
- Bachelor or Master’s degrees in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer or Sanitary Engineer or related field.
- 15 years of experience in Building construction with knowledge of construction method, schedule & QS
- Good knowledge and experience in building design and construction work especially for MEP services.
- Knowledge and experience in Data Center projects are preferable.
- Good command of the English language (Read/Write/Listen/Speak).
- Professional in MS Office, MS Project, MS Outlook, Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit, Naviswork, etc.
- Negotiation skills are required.
- Command Managing Data Outlook Ms Outlook Data Center Performance BASIC AutoCAD Negotiation Construction MS Office Pressure Engineering Planning Design English Training