Contract and Full Time
02 634 8884
Medical Representative / Senior MR
- To engage HCPs in order to generate sales contact opportunities and promote chemical drugs such as; diabetes, hypertension drugs, etc.
- To effectively utilize all sales tools and resources, including marketing materials, to promote chemical drugs and develop professional business relationships in order to drive territory sales results.
- To implement sales activities to be aligned with marketing strategies: GRP, LT,…etc
- To provide approved electronic information (MCM-multi-channel-material) to physicians on Takeda products, i.e. proper medical usage, dosage amounts, side effects, etc. in order to alert them to appropriate use of the products
- To generate and send MOR, TM, SFE tools in order to update area situation and sales achievement in each month
- To attend, being booth manner of booth exhibition and attend mandatory class
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Pharmacy, Medical Science, Business or related field
- Experience in Pharmaceutical sales is preferred.
Competency required :
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Action Oriented
- Time Management
- Priority Setting
- Business Acumen
- Need to travel locally within the assigned district 80% of the time