Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
- Drive sales performance and ensure sales forecasts and assigned budgets to meet or exceed therapeutic and territory expectations.
- To conduct sales visit and identify business opportunity in the assigned hospitals/areas.
- To promote and enlist assigned products to target hospitals.
- To regularly visit customers as per planned itinerary and submit report to the manager ensuring KPI achievement and sufficiency product / company information provided.
- To obtain market intelligence and keep superiors informed of competitors’ activities.
- Work with Area Sales Manager/Product Manager to develop a sales strategy and business plan to meet or exceed sales and call execution goals in territory
- Coordinates with sales team members to conduct or to attend sales activities ie. product exhibition booths, product presentation, conference meeting, etc.
- Develop and implement territory plan, solve customer’s problems and provide after-sales service and record sales and customer’s data into SFE system.
- Ensures all business activities comply with all relevant regulations and company code of conduct
- To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE), special situations or other pharmacovigilance information and ensuring the necessary information is forwarded according to the company procedures
- To obtain and compile the information regarding the receiving complaint and transfer to quality manager
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, science or related fields.
- Product responsible : Cardiovascular ( Concor / ConcorAM) , Diabetes ( Glucophage XR)
- Area coverage : Southern Part ( Starting from Chumporn to Phuket / Songkla / Surat , etc.)
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, team player and service minded
- Basic knowledge of assigned therapy areas.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills with excellent communication
- Workable English language.