Full Time and Permanent
Consultancy and Human Resources Management
100,000 - 150,000
02 634 8884
Marketing Manager – Salary 100K-150K
- Lead actionable grower segmentation and define clear target setting and related financial plans for each segment.
- Define go-to-market strategy by grower segment with a view of customer needs, crops / crops systems and channels involved.
- Capture and anticipate changes in the grower landscape, behavior or needs and reflection in related go-to-market plans.
- Support strategic decision making from a grower point of view and ensure reflection of grower related factors in country go-to-market strategy.
- Chose the best integrated (Crop Protection, Seeds) offers for our grower-customers based on customer strategies and through implementation of global/regional product and service portfolio strategies.
- Support the definition of the right portfolio strategy on regional level by providing market knowledge, grower insights and reflecting customer needs. Lead integration of grower input and grower segmentation strategies into market plans to maximize opportunities for customer acquisition, retention, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Define content, tailoring and implementation of integrated grower campaigns aligned with customer journey and relevant customer insights.
- Define the desired customer experience, ensure awareness and support its realization across all functions.
- Drive definition and execution of marketing programs and tactics to ensure that they meet grower needs and can be measured and evaluated for effectiveness.
- Collaborate with sales managers on go-to-market implementation – monitor grower interaction, coach the sales force and ensure alignment on different interaction strategies.
- Monitor the timeliness and effectiveness of go-to-market plan execution; track KPIs (market share, awareness, purchase intent, usage) against plan.
- Degree in Agriculture Science or equivalent with 8 to 10 years relevant experience
- Thorough product and market knowledge
- General computer proficiency in MS Office, Internet
- Able to work and deliver under pressure
- High initiative & drive and ability to assume responsibility and deliver result