Full Time and Permanent
Nutrition and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
Marketing Manager (Trade)
On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to:
- Ensure achievement and continual growth of sales and profit objectives in assigned channel through development of effective trade marketing strategies, merchandising guidelines and promotion plans by channel to sales team.
- Effectively manage and develop distribution network to be in line with the established plans and policies of the organization.
- Develop trade objectives, strategy, plan and prioritization tactics to achieve sales target for assigned channel.
- Ensure effectiveness of assigned channel strategy with control and tracking of overall trade marketing and sales budget.
- Develop merchandising and visibility guidelines, price structure, promotion strategy, POSM, and other trade activities direction for assigned channel.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure effective customer management such as conducting business review, joint business plan, and trad-term management.
- Provide trade and channel insight during Innovation & Renovation projects, including the development and communication of the trade launch and deliver a new product launches to the market & ensure effective implementation of the plan.
- Ensure full compliance to Nestlé policies and Instructions and local legislation in the context of delivering objectives by self/entire Team.
- Ensure all activities are in strict compliance with the WHO Code, Nestle Instructions and local country Code and Ensure execution by regular refresh training.
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or other related fields
- Minimum 5 years of sales management, trade marketing management, or category management with background from FMCG industry
- Strong knowledge in Modern Trade Sales Channel is a must
- Highly proficient in MS. Excel have strong passion in numbers and data
- Very good commercial mindset. Able to find the linkage between data and profitable business result
- Result-oriented and possess ‘getting-things-done’ mindset
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of English is required