Full Time and Permanent
Marketing / Public Relations and Medical
02 634 8884
Marketing Manager (Medical Solutions)
- Working with Regional team, deliver strategies for all marketing plans, including demand generation plan, portfolio management, marketing campaign, Digital marketing, Communication and Creative.
- Leads localization and activation of global or area programs to generate demand at end-users and channel
- Leads local assessment and provides input into area marketing and portfolio teams on competitive, customer and media platform trends
- NPI voice of market, ideas, local needs, participate on global NPI team/with area new product marketers to ensure successful of launch in local market
- Invest budget in activating globally aligned marketing programs to achieve desired outcomes
- Ensures global and area material meets local packaging compliance and regulatory requirements
- Provide insights of local market, product performance, customer demand and feedback through Area Business Group Marketing Center, Region/Country Business Group or Division Leaders
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the marketing department
- Set, guide, monitor and report on team goals
- Manage, prioritize, positioning Portfolio to meet company financial goal
- Deliver brand & value proposition, positioning and pricing strategies to align with global direction
- Analyze and utilize customer POS data to formulate marketing strategies
- Coordinate sales & marketing efforts to meet financial/sales objective and meet brand equity
- Lead supply & demand planning to optimize inventory
- Work with Clinical team & Scientific Affair and education leader to build and lead affiliation with relevant association & KOL for market development
- Work with Country Sales Team to provide marketing lead to Channel Partner with the objective of meeting financial goals.
Liaison to the local functions like channel marketing, division teams, customer service, sales force, application engineering, regulatory to represent
- Frequent engagement with customer and channel
- Leverage Customer Operations activities and support to deploy programs (Digital Resource Center, Communication, Media Relation, Fairs & Events, CRM, POS)
- Maintain the feedback loop on customer experience with all owners of the aspects of customer experience in area, region
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proficient in presenting and coaching in English language
- More than 10 years of working experience in marketing, preferably in healthcare industry.
- More than 3 years of work experience as Head of Marketing, preferably in regional role
- Able to travel within the SEA region
- Experience in Digital marketing will be an added advantage
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce.com
- Strong leadership skill, with the ability of manage team, set and prioritize goal, complete assignment within the deadlines
- Analytical mindset
- Strong team player and able to interact with all level of people.
- Resourceful in acquiring external market data for opportunity assessment and prioritization.
- Proven track record in implementing integrated marketing campaigns that generate customer demand.
- Proven track record in successful commercialization of new products.
- Have own car and driving license