Full Time and Permanent
Marketing / Public Relations and Medical
02 634 8884
Marketing Manager – Medical Device
- Responsible for leading the development and execution of comprehensive and effective marketing plans, programs, and budgets.
- Drive segment-specific top-line growth and lead, manage and on a monthly basis track new product launches across Thailand.
- Define pre- and post-launch tactics and activities. Lead the planning of strategies and tactics for the yearly operating plan cycle, the annual strategic plan and quarterly review.
- In close collaboration with GM and Regional Marketing;
- Develop, implement and review effective and profitable regional 3-5 years portfolio and market tier strategies for Thailand.
- Drive specific product life cycle management and strategic brand rationalization, monitor market feedback for product improvement and conversion to new products.
- Proactively address the met and unmet needs for Thailand.
- Work closely with Product Engine on effectively conducting surgeon panel meetings and drive timely follow-ups ensuring country needs are considered in new product development / launches.
- Closely interact with markets by regular field visits supporting local sales in driving top-line growth, build and strengthen customer relationships and work with local product managers in developing marketing campaigns and programs.
- Coach local Product Managers in marketing concepts by advising them in execution plans, assessing market landscape and revising plans as and when necessary.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing preferred.
- Good understanding of the medical device (preferably orthopedics) market environment through customer contact, literature, seminars and other educational programs.
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ work experience in orthopedic product management and marketing
- Strategically and result orientated but ability to balance tactical work with strategic thinking and mindset.
- Solid understanding of market needs, market trends, competitive forces, and new technologies.
- Experienced in optimizing promotional activities and multi-channel promotions.
- Demonstrated to develop and set product strategy for top-line growth with well-articulated strategic objectives.
- Experienced in conducting customer segmentation and targeting approaches
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and engage counterparts and realign diverting opinions and needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Thai & English.
- Experienced in cross-cultural and matrix environments.