Brand / Product Management, Digital Marketing, Marketing / Public Relations, and Marketing Communication
02 634 8884
Marketing Manager (Healthcare)
- Responsible for the sales, P&I and profit development of the respective brand within the country group incl. market share development.
- Develop and execute of Brand Plan for country (1 – 2 years horizon) aligned with Category and Brand Strategy. Provides brand directions and work with Trade Marketing team/ Medical Operations in formulating brand activation including in-store sales drivers, HCP activation plan to support sales team in their sales and distribution objectives. Prepare and ensure local alignment of business cases for Innovation pipeline.
- Monitors brand’s market performance versus competition. Analyzes current marketing situations and opportunities. Formulates action plans based on market data and consumer insights.
- Ensures achievement of brand financial objectives; management P&I budget allocation; achievement profitability objectives and country forecast accuracy and FVE.
- Coordinates and work with internal business partner: Medical, Regulatory, QA, Supply Chain, LPC, Controlling, to ensure proper execution of brand plans. Ensure compliance with internal policies.
- Work with external business partners (Advertising, Media agencies, Research agencies, Ad Council, Regulatory, etc) to make sure activities are in-strategy and compliant with law and industry regulations.
- Performs other duties required by superior from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in business or related background, MBA is preferable
- At least 7 years of experience in sales and marketing field with a minimum of 5 years in brand management as manager, preferably with exposure in OTC or FMCG Industry
- Robust Consumer Activation experience: traditional media, digital/ social media, events, Influencer/KOL management (health care professional, celebrity, blogger).
- English literacy both written & oral
- Advance of marketing & brand management knowledge, ability to lead project consist of cross functional team (project leader)
- Presentation skills both to public, lower level, & higher level
- Ability to analysis/ forecast sales
- Computer literacy: intermediate MS Excel-Words-Outlook, advanced MS Powerpoint
- Creative thinking – out of the box, strong analytical thinking
- Up-to-date with latest trend in marketing & consumer communication
- Adaptive to multicultural environment & tight deadline
- Strong internal personal skills, outspoken & assertive personality