Full Time and Permanent
Marketing / Public Relations
02 634 8884
Marketing Engineer – Chemical Industry
- Develop marketing strategies and successful campaigns to create new revenues streams
- Produce valuable analysis and market research to enable launch of new business models.
- Contribute to overall strategy and initiatives and drives innovation and digital customer experience.
- Provide technical guidance about products to commercial team and customers
- Offer product life-cycle management for the cluster
- Identify gaps and opportunities on as-is situation
- Bachelor’s degree in Science-Chemical, Chemical Engineer or related
- Experience in technical marketing of relevant scope at least 3 years in chemical business
- Good command of English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Analytical Thinking and able to handle complex issue at customer
- A highly responsible individual with excellent leadership and communication skill.
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity