Eastern and Rayong
Full Time and Permanent
Engineering and Mechanical
02 634 8884
We are searching a candidate our client the world leader in Automotive Manufacturing new setup plant to work as “Manufacturing Engineer Manager” to lead improvement and supervise manufacturing engineering teams to achieve manufacturing goals and plant/customer requirement KPI, supporting all functions relating to current manufacturing processes, manpower management, new process justification and implementation, machines, equipment, tooling and working standards.
Responsibilities: Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice manufacturing engineering; planning vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Process design and implement for safety and productivity (Man/Machine/Material Logistics/Work Instruction development)
- Ensure manufacturing has a global operation system strategy and roadmap leading to the achievement of lean processes and lean operating practices.
- Planning, organizing, leading and manufacturing improvement within the responsible areas and ensuring the achievement of all related targets.
- Setting up, implementing, and maintaining all manufacturing process standards and promote a culture of continuous improvement in plant performance, quality, and customer service levels commensurate with Best Practice plant KPI’s.
- Creating a working culture where all employees can contribute and share best practice to the benefit of the operation.
- Maximizing the efficiency of Production Lines and ensuring the effective utilization of all resources and manpower.
- Delivering on agreed production efficiency improvements as part of the budget process and ensuring that all production requirements are dispatched on time according to our customer’s requirements.
- Coordinating and directing all activities of the manufacturing function, to include development of strategic plans and targets, scheduling & resource planning, tracking plans & results, reviewing and continuously improving team performance to achieve department objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any similar field.
- At least 10 years experiences within a large scale from a multicultural automotive manufacturing firm, supervising production, process engineering and engineering departments.
- Experience in automotive metal part processes is highly desirable.
- Understanding of productivity cost controlling and basic profit and loss.
- Management experience and strong negotiation skills with a progressive hands-on management style.Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Excellent English language skills are required in both written and verbal elements.