Full Time and Permanent
Sales CS & Business Dev and Sales Management
02 634 8884
Our client is the well-known multinational consumer product FMCG Company. The company is looking for a Key Account Manager to responsible for account management in delivering business objective with building strong business partnership with key account customer for develop overall customer-focused sales and promotional strategies which bring about profitable growth, recognize strategic opportunities for success.
Location: Bangkok/Business Zone
- Developing productive long term relationships with customers, long term strategies with the client.
- Identify opportunities to develop and grow market share and sales volume with the customer
- Development of a strong customer relationship, ensures customer satisfaction, and performs store visits.
- Work closely with the Customer Marketing team, finance and operations teams to ensure key brand strategies are met.
- Regular meetings with supply chain will be required, to forecast customer volumes in line with company expectations.
- Ensure adequate supply of stock at outlets and the proper display of merchandise in line with brand guidelines and quality standards;
- Regular analysis of sales data and reports with recommendations;
- Track major competitor activity and report potential impact on brands.
- Report and complete monthly analysis in line with business requirements.
- Thai, Bachelor Degree or higher in related with Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 year sales, KAM experience in consumer product, Cosmetic or related field to Retail Shop, Chain Drug Store, or Modern trade customer
- Target oriented, dynamic, initiative and able to work independently.
- Familiar with business planning, Sales, Retail Marketing and promotion.
- Open minded, strong negotiation & communication skills, interpersonal relationship and flexibility
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Access, PowerPoint and Word
- Good in English communication and Strong Communication skills – written and verbal