Full Time and Permanent
Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
Key Account Manager (Automotive)
(Salary base on experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances)
Our client is the world leader of growing and Innovative Company in Automotive part and components manufacturing. Now they are looking forKey Account Manager to work with the Sales Director responsible for commercial/program sales and key customer management activity in Thailand and regional as require.
- Manage local and oversea Key Account Customer to develop current products supply and Promote new products to existing and explore new customers/business.
- Lead program Sales team with analysis and customer quotations, preparation of internal documents including program profitability review, improvement initiatives, budget and forecast preparation, and scenario analysis
- Point of contact to support customer and solution support problem solving
- Responsible for appropriate pricing, monitor current cost and margin level.
- Participate in new program development team and lead program management for component project.
- Obtain customer’s complaints and coordinate action plan.
- Implement Customer Satisfaction Survey and follow up.
- Maintain Sales Key Files such as RFQ, Quotation, CCR, Action Plan, Meeting Memos and etc.)
- Review margin for all current existing part.
- Forecast and maintain volume and sales
- Prepare pre-production property quotations for customer submission
- Coordinate administer customer billing, invoicing, and cash collection activities
- Interface with engineering team to develop customer quotations including preparation of supporting documentation
- Bachelor Degree or higher in related field
- At least 8 years experienced in Sales, Business Development, Commercial Management or Account Management in Automotive Part Manufacturing business is an advantage.
- Direct selling program sales to OEM.
- Excellent organizational skills; task oriented, accurate, and efficient
- Strong leadership, people management and Negotiation skill
- Professional communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency with standard software applications (Excel, Word, Power point), and familiarity with other web based applications.
- Oracle and SAP systems knowledge would be advantage.
- Proficiency with general financial principles and analysis
- Good in English communication.