Full Time and Permanent
Sales CS & Business Dev
150,000 - 170,000
02 634 8884
Key Account Manager
• Conduct strategic planning and goal setting for each key account, develop a comprehensive hospital business plan (incorporating marketing strategies, SWOT/PEST analysis, resource allocation, etc)
• Create competitiveness in the hospital landscape via impactful conversation and plan/programs
• Development of new Key Opinion Leaders to support new product launches
• Analyze, propose and establish the most effective distribution and financial pathway between company /product and the customers.
• Lead in negotiation of contracts & Ensure product availability.
• Identify new product and treatment management protocols for new product launch opportunities
• Work closely with Ethical Sales Director/ SM as well as Marketing to build business opportunities and offering
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant or an equivalent combination of education
• Minimum 7 years’ professional working experience in Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Nutrition industry, last 5 years of which involved in sales management level with sufficient knowledge and understanding about Sales Systems and processes
• 5-year sales experience with minimum 2 years in managerial/supervisory positions
• Those with experience in Ethical/HCP sales will be an advantage
• Good command in written and spoken English will be preferable.
• Analytical skills, Strategic thinking , Planning, Organizing and Coordination , Presentation, communication, facilitation and influencing skills