Full Time and Permanent
Accounting, General Accounting, and SAP
02 634 8884
Senior Cost Accountant (Automotive)
Our client is the New Plant setup multinational automotive company. The company is looking for an Senior Cost Accountant to responsible for maintaining all aspects of for cost accounting, standard cost and variance analysis, inventory accounting, fixed assets and capital expenditure reporting, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, preparing the monthly management report on SAP.
Report to: Financial Controller
- Manage full scope of manufacturing cost, Develop manufacturing cost standards, Transfer/Selling Price Estimate for small engineering change, sourcing change including any cost impact analysis
- Financial leadership in all quoting, cost estimating, resource allocation analysis, and appropriate request
- Work with commercial team for Customer RFQ and business case study, pricing and analysis for negotiation or cost estimation
- Identify process improvement opportunities and suggest effective and efficient solutions to users.
- Analyze and control variances to actual spend, communicate to end-users and department manager for action plans to control expenses.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policy and procedures.
- Prepare journal entries and support GL function during month end closing
- Coordinate with auditors and ad-hoc works as Manager assigned
- Preparation with accounting personnel engaged in accounts receivable, accounts payable and general accounting Maintaining effective internal controls
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in senior accounting function with at least 2 years of cost accounting in multinational manufacturing.
- Experience with SAP system, solid in Microsoft office package especially Excel
- Detail oriented, Capable of working under pressure and meet deadline as schedule with quality in work
- Enthusiastic, motivated, positive attitude, good in English communication