Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Sales Representative (Hospital Channel)
- To provide technical and scientific information for new product development and registration purposes to medical professions as well as strategic planning to brand management and food legislation.
- To visit hospitals and medical institutions according to the planned call frequency to promote (detailing and presenting) special nutrition products to doctors, nurses, dietitians and pharmacists for them to recommend these products to their patients.
- Consolidate nutrition information, external movement, competitor analysis and trend with recommendation for product I&R and communication
- Able toinput nutrition information and competitor comparison
- Design nutritents’ profile of product prototype, product category, suggest NF (Nutritional Foundation) criteria to AG (Application Group), assess NCA (Nutrition Competitive Advantage).
- Eusure nutrients’ content in product prototype for nutrient claim on pack.
- Product release support by providing necessary market information e.g. target consumer nutritional needs, consumption, nutrition situation
- Update progress on product development / post launch in Pre-NPD and Bi-weekly update
- Communication on pack – Advise NHW communication messages with supporting rationales & documents. Ensure communication is aligned with brand plan.
- KOL Engagement to support corporate projects
- Able to be a speaker for Internal and External Training for new products
- You, as successful applicant should possess the followings:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Nurse or other Science related field is a must.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in Nutrition, Dietitian or Food Sciences.
- Knowledge of nutrition, physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, food science, nurse applied science or physical therapy is required
- Good understanding of WHO Code of Conducts is an essential
- Good convincing, influencing, negotiation, and communication skills
- Committed and details oriented with excellent service minded skills