Brand / Product Management and Marketing / Public Relations
02 634 8884
Channel Management Lead
Channel Management Lead – 150K
- Analyze and evaluate Channel strategy with marketing team focused on Market review, Channel structure & coverage model, customer to channel performance and interaction model, review value proposition, internal effectiveness and capabilities.
- Define mid/long-term channel strategy including channel selection (i.e., which channels, number of layers) in line with country go-to-market strategy, scenario building as per determined optimised future channel requirements and capabilities.
- Establish a management cycle to develop Channel Segments and build Frameworks reflecting grower
preferences and market trends and IT ennoblement tools (Account Planning, Track & Trace etc.)
- Lead channel segmentation and define clear value propositions / channel investments for each segment (incl. potentially channel specific solutions) in line with strategic fit and define clear target setting including related financial plans for each segment.
- Collaborate with sales managers on go-to-market implementation – monitor channel interactions, coach the sales force and ensure alignment on different interaction strategies and touchpoints.
- Value Optimisation & Commercial Policy: : Build long-term strategic transactional pricing strategy with
Marketing Team for Value Optimisation through Net Price Management, Trade Policy Management, Cash and Credit Management.
- Process Improvement; Monitor the timeliness and effectiveness of go-to-market plan execution; track KPIs (market share, wallet share, sell in, sell-out, etc.) against plan and provide insights to leadership team.
- Lead integration of channel requirements in marketing plans and identify and implement cross-selling/up-selling opportunities for assigned channel group. Acquire proper feedback (e.g., customer satisfaction survey) from channel customers to further optimize our channel management approach and offers.
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in Senior Marketing Management, Channel Management, Brand Management, Product & Portfolio Management, Customer Insights / Customer Experience, and CRM. Previous experience developing, executing and managing the Market.
- Excellent ability to manage complexity and ambiguity alongside impeccable communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage high pressure situations and apply logical and pragmatic approaches to challenges. Experience working within a cross-functional project team to deliver on a technology / transformational data project (CRM/Digital).
- Experience/expertise in crop protection, seeds, high value or export crops, crop production industry is an advantage.