Chonburi and Eastern
Full Time and Permanent
Automotive and Sales CS & Business Dev
80,000 - 120,000
02 634 8884
International Sales Manager (Part and Engine Business)
(Salary 80,000 – 120,000 base on experience plus allowances)
Our client is the world leader in Commercial Vehicle part, Automotive Part and Heavy Equipment. In line with its continued growth, the company is now looking a talent candidate as International Sales Manager (Part and Engine) to generating leads and sales pipeline of spare parts and engine, lead the Sales, Promotion, negotiating and managing large key customers and achieve high levels of satisfaction, survey prospect customer, create sales strategy and to collect information, product planning and sales forecast to meet demand from Customers & Distributor in SEA Region.
Report to: SEA Group Product Manager
- Manage and Generate sales promotion of product, follow up Survey, Initiate, propose strategy to promote product, actual spec and market comparison.
- Manage assigned distributor/dealer accounts to develop spare parts sales strategy and create spare parts business plan for assigned country(s) in South East Asia region.
- Define and develop the long-term sales strategy for the countries under the responsibility in line with the APAC sales manager’s guidelines.
- Understand spare parts market tendencies and the potentials from the company’s and competitor’s product portfolio and distribution network.
- Support the APAC Sales Manager in producing new product portfolio offering and ensure an output from every assigned project.
- Prepare quotation and to work within agreed discount structure and customer terms.
- Meeting with existing customer, key account customers and prospects customer as well as related business associate in area to increase sales opportunity.
- Provide sales and safety stock forecast to operation department timely.
Qualifications & Background:
- Thai Bachelor or higher degree in related field
- At least 5 years successful experience in Technical Product, Automotive Aftermarket or Spare part sales and business development or related experienced with customer in Singapore, Papua New Guinea and Myanmar is an advantage.
- Strong Leadership with ability to coordinate multi and cross functional activities
- Ability to learn and understand various, complex and technical subjects
- Capacity to put in perspective technology into societal development environment
- Experience in developing and managing network within multiple Ministries team
- High interpersonal relationship capability and high communication skills to adapt to wide variety of interlocutors
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Good negotiation, communication and problem solving skill
- Proactive, positive and can-do attitude, service-mind, team-player working