Eastern and Rayong
Full Time and Permanent
Manufacturing and Production Planning / Control
02 634 8884
Indirect Buyer (Automotive)
Our Client is the world leader of Multinational Automotive Manufacturing. Now is looking for a Indirect Buyer to perform Indirect Material Buying process on time, negotiation competitive price, supplier benchmark and selection, sourcing new supplier and cost down activities.
Report to the Purchasing Manager
- To control purchasing operation and relate activities for Indirect Material such as Maintenance Spare Part, IT, General Supply and other related with indirect manufacturing supply.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers in order to secure the best cost, quality and delivery performance.
- Finding possibilities and driving negotiations in order to implement extra cost savings on top of price agreements.
- Perform sourcing process on time, accuracy of document, negotiation competitive price and compliance.
- Ensuring implementation of contracts and agreements with suppliers
- Forecasting prices evolution and Participate in regional and global strategic sourcing efforts.
- Follow up overall cost reduction budget and action plan to meet target timely.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with internal cross functional stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Regional or global team in related with purchasing issue.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Indirect Material / Non Production Sourcing/Purchasing/Procure with multinational manufacturing company.
- Good in English & Thai, both written and spoken
- Positive attitude and target oriented
- Willingness to travel occasionally approach
- Strong team player and the willingness to share best practices and learn from others.