Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR
02 634 8884
Human Resources and Administration Manager
- Responsible to the following: Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Training and Organizational Development,
- Develop and execute HR strategies in relation to attraction, recruitment, retention, and performance of employees,
- Plan, develop and execute appropriate training and skill development programs,
- Develop and initiate systems in HR & Administration,
- Will provide advice and guidance to the School’s Director on employment, market and recommend condition for employees in order to achieve attraction and retention objectives,
- Review and manage Compensations and Benefits programs with the school Manager and Director,
- Develops and execute performance management programs on employees.
- Will implement policies and procedures for employees.
- Update Job Description of all levels of Teachers and Staff,
- Update Personnel file,
- Have knowledge of processing Visa and Work Permit of foreign Teachers,
- Have knowledge of processing documentation with the Khurusapha/Teachers Council of Thailand
- Update on the latest Immigration and Labour Laws,
- Update the Attendance Record and the Attendance Program,
- Check assigned duties of each staff,
- Ensure that all the staff do their work in a sincere and responsible manner,
- Ensure that all the School assets/ property is well maintained and always in a good running condition,
- Ensure timely repair and maintenance of company’s assets,
- Thai National, Male/Female
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business studies/Administration /Management, Human Resource Management/Law or equivalent.
- At least 5year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Excellent Communication skills.
- Required language(s): English and Thai
- Knowledge in Thai Human Resources Laws, strategies and management.
- Should be a self-motivated individual with a starter attitude.
- Proven planning and excellent execution skills.
- Able to relate to all levels.