Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR
02 634 8884
Human Resource Operations Excellence Manager
HR Strategy Deployment
- Translating HR Strategy to strategic objectives and HR Programs and deployment of HR programs consistently within the business
- HR strategic initiatives looked in the context of E2E employee life cycle to deliver excellent employee experience and best in class results
- Creatively oversee and manage all employee experience, delight, and events related programs across the team
HR Process & Service Excellence
- Managing processes & services to consistently deliver best in class results
- Managing and delivering continuous improvement initiatives to achieve excellent results in HR processes and services delivery.
- Collaborate with other sub-functions in HR staff in developing the existing process and set up new processes to ensure efficiencies as well as employee service.
- Work closely with the regional team on the assigned project and ensure its executed as planned.
High Performing Teams
- Creating a mindset of data-driven continuous improvement within HR by deploying continuous improvement champions
- Enhancing hard skills in process improvement and project management within HR function.
- Evaluating HR capabilities required to succeed esp. in digital, data and analytics.
- Bringing HR operational excellence into the People Function
- Manages the process of employees’ information from onboard to offboarding.
- Manages HRIS to ensure data accuracy.
- Deliver comprehensive reporting from the pool of data
- Audits HRIS system capabilities for accuracy and access control
- Oversees employee information collection process, analysis and reporting
- Supervises the input of data and ensures data accuracy
- Manage our benefit offerings and lead annual open enrollment for all employees, including health insurance, wellness and engagement initiatives, and other rewards programs that are competitive and comprehensive
- Oversee Payroll & its compliances across the group
- Regularly seek both formal and informal feedback from all teams in order to improve employee engagement and employee performance o\n all onboarding & offboarding activities including
- Ensure legal compliance with local labour, immigration and health laws of all our employees.
- Document compliance with labour and immigration requirements for all employees.
- Assist in all situations (claims, requests, audits) for and by local labour, social security, and any other authorities pertaining to employment.
- Support in the creation and implementation of HR processes and policies.
- Train employees and managers on HR processes, policies and tools as required.
Qualification and Experience
- Thai nationality
- A Bachelor’s degree in business with at least 8- 10years of relevant experience in Human Resource or a related field
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skill with good attention to detail
- Experience at driving Human Resource Projects and management in ecommerce, technology or services institutions.
- Proven skills in managing complex business issues across multiple stakeholders and multiple geographies.
- Must be able to work effectively and independently as well as on a team and be able to take a lead role in managing business continuity planning and implementation.
- Strong English language
- Have a strong understanding of the HR trends across Southeast Asia
- Update about the latest technology in Human Resources