Eastern and Rayong
Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR and Human Resources Management
60,000 - 80,000
02 634 8884
HR Supervisor (Automotive)
Our client is the well-known multinational New Plant Automotive Manufacturing. The company is looking for a HR Supervisor to work closely with HR Manager in develop and implement an HR Strategy for the facility, implement and maintain effective HR best practices in Recruitment and Selection, Talent Management, Compensation and Rewards Systems, Training and Development, and Health / Safety / Environment programs. Ensure Global HR systems, policies and practices are developed, implemented and effectively communicated and ensure consistency in interpretation and application of policies and guidelines within area of responsibility to drive continuous improvement internal processes.
Salary: ฿60,000 – 80,000 based on experience and knowledge
Report to: HR Manager and Expat Plant Manager
- Perform human resources related functions to ensure workflow and business requirements
- Apply knowledge of HR processes and technologies to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop a Communication Strategy that supports the plant objectives and provides for open and effective communication across all functions and levels of the organization and enhances two-way communication.
- Manage employee relations issues to ensure satisfied and highly motivated employees and an environment that promotes trust, commitment and respect in line with company beliefs.
- Champion change to create the “right organization” culture.
- Develop, implement and maintain departmental budget, including long-range financial plan that complements the business strategy and goals of the organization.
- Manage the salaried and hourly headcount budget.
- Ensure compliance with the appropriate corporate and statutory requirements.
- Reduce the company’s exposure to legal or financial claims from internal and external sources.
- Effectively administer the HRIS including all employment data, payroll systems and benefit plan administration.
- Effectively implement the Organization Review process, work with management to identify High Potential employees and formulate a succession plan for key positions.
- Ensure employee development plans are developed and maintained within all levels of the organization.
- Promote and support work force diversity.
- Be responsible for plant administration, such as stationery, transportation, security, office equipment, office maintenance, etc.
- Direct the plant security and the health, safety, environmental and wellness strategy to improve employee well-being and to reduce employees’ health, medical and worker’s compensation costs.
- Be responsible for including EHS responsibilities in the job descriptions for employees and for ensuring that each performance appraisal addresses EHS performance and is consistent with assigned responsibilities and objectives.
- Ensure GSSF&TRIR reach yearly target.
- Employees should strictly abide the EHS rules and regulations and behavior guideline in the plant; wear PPE in right way; actively participate in EHS training; do housekeeping at work; report accidents and unsafe issues immediately, join the accident disposal.
- Specific presentation can be reached in TMS system and individual job description.
Ensuring that the environmental management system conforms to the requirements of ISO 14001 and OH&S management system conforms to the requirement of ISO 45001.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience in an area of Human Resources or similar discipline, a professional qualification/certification related to HR Generalist function.
- 10 years’ experience in HRM/HRD with appropriate level of supervisory level experience, 3 – 5 years in Multinational Manufacturing company, automotive industry is preferred
- Experiences in HR Global Project and Plant HR activities Management.
- Demonstrates strong process and project management capabilities.
- Strategic thinking, problem solving skill, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability of multi-tasking in a fast-moving working environment
- Good command of English and computer literacy
Please Send English Detailed Resume in MS Word Form Only along with current and expected compensation to
Line ID: aim_suchatr
Only shortlist qualified candidates will be contacted. All submissions will be saved for future opportunities.