Bangkok and Bangna
Full Time and Permanent
Human Resources Management
02 634 8884
HR Business Partner Manager
(Salary package, reflecting the experience, performance and qualifications)
Our client is the world leader in Commercial, Heavy Equipment, and Construction Vehicle business. In line with its continued growth and expansion, the company is now seeking a talent candidate as HR Business Partner Manager to act as HR consultant, change agent and implementation advisor, be familiar with the strategic plans and help supervisor and line manager on people management strategies and guidelines execution and translate strategy into practice.
Location: Bangkok Area/Bangna
- Conduct front end needs analysis with hiring managers based on business strategy and organizational needs; consult with business on design of organizational structure based on the strategic and business needs.
- Implement human resource programs, processes and policies compatible with organizational values, ethics and policies and in line with labour law and agreements
- Keep support talent sourcing, talent development, succession planning, performance management, competence development and compensation & benefits within applicable organization.
- Analysis of HR data to understand trends and resolve problems in order to support the capability of the organization.
- Proactively partner in local or regional projects with Center of Expertise, to create innovative HR solutions for stakeholders.
- Proactively partner with the Managers to continuously improve the overall organizational efficiency, develop and maintain a performance and innovation-driven business culture
- Support in HR solution developments & tools, propose improvements & contribute to strategic program
- Implement effective HR management processes in collaboration with Centers of Expertise and HR Services.
- Launch and participate in Employee Engagement measurement programs and champion the cause of employee engagement as a measure of leadership.
- Thai, Preferably post graduate degree our equivalent, especially with a focus on Human Resources
- English language should be fluent both in the spoken and written form
- Knowledge about the local legal employment conditions and those of the Sub Group, Service Company or Group Platform organization.
- At least 5 years of HRBP related experience in working across the core HR functions with Experience in human resources management from multinational organization.
- Ability to collaborate in the HR business model: Shared Service Center, Business Partner, Center of Expertise.
- Professional leadership experience. Team-oriented leadership skills honed through experience with senior management.
- Communications strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management & staff, including the various relevant representatives of workers groups and external stakeholders.
- Experienced in multidisciplinary project and corresponding change management.
- Capability to work in a multicultural environment an advantage
- Good understanding of financial impacts derived from HR decisions and policies.
- General business acumen.
- Strong networker, especially within the HR function, with the ability to share and interact with the regional and global HR BPs.