Full Time and Permanent
Human Resources Management
02 634 8884
HR Assistant Manager (Payroll and Talent Development)
- Manage and deliver payroll operation precisely and timely.
- Oversee the performance management system and rewards/recognitions programs.
- Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement plans.
- Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and reports results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Design, develop, update, and deliver professional quality presentations and training materials to include classroom trainings, workbooks, job aids, quick reference guides, webinars, videos, and e-Learning.
- Monitors and evaluates trainee’s progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards.
- Develops and conducts audits to identify training needs and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Develop and maintain training tracking including participation, costs, and ROI.
- Resolve employee relations issues in a timely manner; provide coaching to all parties, and recommend appropriate actions. This
- includes interpreting and administering policies and conducting investigations. Report findings to management and consult with management on appropriate course of action.
- Maintain required documentation investigation notes, supporting documents and final reports and/or evidence of action taken.
- Act as both a liaison and an advisor and provide technical expertise on HR issues to staff and management. Coach and train operational departments on various aspects of the business from a Human Resource prospective.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations, and corporate policies/processes.
- Provide guidance and counsel to management on employee related problems, which could result in oral or written discipline. Assist with the written disciplinary documentation to ensure consistency in policy application.
- Prepare necessary materials, provide coaching and support for involuntary terminations. Conduct Exit Interviews with separating employees.
- Develop a positive relationship with all employees. Promote direct communication and positive rapport amongst employees and managers.
- Perform special projects as needed and perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related
- Minimum 5 years experience in talent development and compensation and benefit operation including analysis and translate data for decision making and planning.
- Thai nationality, 25 – 35 years old.
- Ability to perform and deliver full spectrum of HR functions as per needed.
- Good English communication skills(reading , writing, speaking, listening) (TOEIC = 850)
- Very good at Microsoft Office(Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Self-lead and self-management, team working.
- Talent management and development.
- Compensation and benefit management, analysis of compensation and benefit, improvement recommendation and drive the initiatives.
- Possess initiatives, logical thinking and good analytical abilities, and able to resolve issues from multiple perspectives.
- Project management