Full Time and Permanent
160,000 - 180,000
02 634 8884
Government Policy & Regulation Manager
- Government Affair
- Lobbying Activity
- Regulation Policy
- Proactively monitors activities for current and future business opportunities/threats; impacting Company business
- Coordinates intelligence gathering by identifying and summarizing trends and analyzing threats and opportunities; provides analysis and impact assessment of current and developing regulations.
- Responsible for project management of new product development, and new process development.
- Manage the scale-up and industrialization of new products.
- Conduct pre-launch productions of these new products and processes in collaboration with the production team.
- Responsible for implementation of new products into the field.
- Manage department budget and expenditures.
- Develop new robust formulations meeting Product Development’s specifications and timelines as indicated by a project brief through bench experimentation.
- Reformulate and/or improve existing formula through bench experimentation.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, Age of 38-45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, Business, International Affairs or related degree
- At least 8-10 years experiences in related field.
- Planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling projects; ensuring efficient utilization of technical resources and appropriate mitigation of risk to achieve project objectives
- Processing, documenting and providing timely information with a high level of accuracy in a usable format
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Well understanding of food business