Consultancy, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, and IT Project Management / Team Lead
500,000 + Benefits
02 634 8884
Global Group Business Relationship Manager
Position Purpose & Summary:
- Responsible for coaching and providing direction to the Business Relationship Managers working directly with the Business Unit Asia Group.
- He/she helps set the strategic direction for data, digitalization and technology needs across the various Asia businesses. He/she will be able to lead commercially and functionally.
- This position supports the Business Relationship Managers in defining the demand for IT services in line with their Process,
- Technology and Data (PDT) strategies. This role will partner within Global IT to effectively deliver IT services and solutions to the Asia
- Group and related businesses. He/she will be responsible to support the delivery of consistent end-to-end IT services across the region through the regional delivery teams and 3rd party service providers.
- Overall this position ensures the strategic direction for technology in the Asia Group is set and delivered. This includes: strategy planning and portfolio management, budget management, business partnering, relationship & service management, people management. Focus is also placed on maturing data and analytics capabilities and leading new digital business outcomes.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- BA/BS in MIS, Business or equivalent experience
- 15+ years of IT or related experience of which 5+ years of leadership experience within process, data and technology functions
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills in the areas of strategic planning and decision making, navigating ambiguity, and building trusting relationships
- Experience developing IT strategies and business plans
- Experience with Portfolio Management. Ability to act as a strategic advisor to business leadership to guide investment decisions.
- Demonstrated experiences in leading teams through change, building and inspiring highly professional teams.
- Ability to identify, clarify and promote the best value-delivering opportunities for IT investments and ensure that promised value is delivered.
- Financial acumen. Ability to manage the creation and delivery of IT budgets. Working knowledge of NPV, ROGI, etc. Ability to define and user metrics (scorecards, trend analysis, etc)
- Demonstrated strong business acumen. Ability to identify and anticipate business needs, expectations and requirements for technology-based solutions. Demonstrated success in proactively solving business-related problems.
- Drive for results. Ability to complete initiatives through Global IT and 3rd party vendors.
- Demonstrated skills in applying IT industry knowledge to real-world business situations. Proactively seeks information and insights from industry, internal and external experts.
- Demonstrated skills regarding influence, persuasion, communication, finance and organizational change
- Exceptional skills in presenting to all levels of leadership in large group settings as well as one-on-one interactions with Enterprise, BU and functional leaders. Communicates with impact. Strength in synthesizing complex issues in a succinct and clear manner.
- Demonstrated interpersonal savvy capabilities: relates well to all kinds of people, builds appropriate rapport, ability to obtain results through influence and collaboration.
- Experience building divers teams and soliciting diverse perspectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage through constructive conflict to deliver positive outcomes. Comfort with asking challenging and difficult questions to business and functional leaders.
- Ability to translate data, process and technology concepts into business terms.
- Ability to move frequently between high-level strategic view to a tactical view.
- Continuous improvement by continually identifying ways to improve processes or work structures.
- Risk Management, such as the ability to anticipate IT related risks for the business and mitigate such risks.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Ability to speak English fluently both in verbal and written format to be able to effectively communicate abstract, conceptual information in an effective manner