Full Time and Permanent
Business Development and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
General Manager SEA (Heavy Machine, Construction Equipment)
Our client is a successful World leader in Heavy Machine, Forklift, Commercial Vehicle trading and Services Company. Now they are expanding the South East Asian Sales Management team and looking for General Manager SEA to to lead the company activity especially sales activity with distributors in each country. To be the Head of Sales, to manage the respective divisions in Sales function, and to ensure targets are met in terms of sales efficiency, profitability and highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Report to: President
- Ensure all Sales areas portray a professional, corporate image at all times and developing market opportunities and managing relationships with customers and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Manage sales managers, lead team and distributors to implement sales activity following management policy.
- Develop sales / promotion strategy and proceed it with distributors together with sales managers.
- Initiate sale promotions/marketing activities and visualization, improvement in accordance to the sales strategy and business plan to growth in the SEA market.
- Visualize market condition, activity progress to present.
- Responsible for the development and promotion of all product line in South East Asia Country as assigned.
- Work closely with Sales Managers to develop and implement target account specific objectives, strategies, and action plans
- Promotes and sells products by uncovering customer needs and applying best product solution, and performing product demonstrations.
- Builds and supports existing relationships with distributor and customers and follows up to ensure needs and expectations have been met.
- Monitor and drive sales team to develop market business plans to achieve annual goals.
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships with all customers.
- Communicate account priorities and engage the cross functional team to drive business results.
- Meet with existing customer, key account customers and prospects customer as well as related business associate in area to increase sales opportunity.
- Thai, Bachelor or Higher in related degree with English communicable.
- At least 10 years in Sales/Marketing proven track record related with Construction Vehicle, Heavy Machinery, Equipment, Forklift Truck part, aftersale, spare part and familiar with customer or distributor in SEA Country.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, self-motivated/disciplined, with an outgoing personality
- Strong Negotiation and problems solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to travel in Oversea business as requires.