Full Time and Permanent
Business Development, Sales CS & Business Dev, Sales Management, and Technical Sales / Sales Engineer
02 634 8884
Our client is a successful World leader in Automotive Part, Aftermarket manufacturing and Trading, Company. Now looking for General Manager to take ownership of the company’s profitability, Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies, monitoring market and competitive developments, planning and managing advertising and promotional programs, conducting market research and managing the finance, administration, human resource management and logistics functions.
Report to: Regional GM/MD
- Manage and delivery of company’s annual sales budget and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Ensure that the company continues to excel across all areas of sales growth and customer relations management;
- Responsible for driving internal process improvements, manage external relationship with customers and suppliers as well as deliver a commitment in achieving optimal results continually for service quality, process innovation and operational efficiency.
- Responsible for developing highly performance team and take ownership of employee engagement activities.
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships with all customers.
- Communicate account priorities and engage the cross functional team to drive business results.
- Meet with existing customer, key account customers and prospects customer as well as related business associate in area to increase sales opportunity.
- Thai, Bachelor or Higher in related degree with English communicable.
- At least 10 years in Sales/Marketing/Business Development and 5 years in management of P&L, of services part, automotive part, retail/wholesale business.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, self-motivated/disciplined, with an outgoing personality
- Strong Negotiation and problems solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to travel in Upcountry and Oversea Training for career improvement.
(Salary 150 – 200 K base on experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances)