Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR
02 634 8884
General Affairs Asst. Manager
- Manage of the office space, meeting rooms, male-female employees’ rooms and facilities. Monitor procure and provide stationery and office supplier, first-aid medicines and male and female uniforms. Monitor keep an log of the office supplier’ requests.
- Monitor and verify contract services (Maintenance of office appliances, cleaning services and car rental services) and other important documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with the Company’s budget and policy.
- Monitor parking spaces and traffic flow.
- Represent the Company when contacting government offices regarding work permit, visas and other matters.
- Manage facilitate the employee’s travel, including hotel reservations, local-overseas air ticket reservations, purchase of travel insurance and allowance payments.
- Initiate quality improvement activities such as 5S, QC, GMP, Company events and others.
- Promote recreational, Public relations, Labor relations and work safety activities.
- Supervise and manage the IT System for the computers, Internet access, communications security and the automatic entrance doors.
- Supervise and manage housekeeping services by the service provider (external) as well as the cleaning equipment.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of Management experience.
- Strong Leadership, Interpersonal and Presentation Skills.
- Good in computer skills, Microsoft Program (MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good organizational and communication skill.