Full Time and Permanent
Accounting, Banking / Finance, Corporate Finance, General Accounting, and Top Executives
02 634 8884
Our client is a multinational automotive manufacturing. Now is setting up new plant in Rayong and looking for a Financial Controller to be a business partner to the Key Pioneer Manager and key employee in driving the success, growth and management of the plant, in charge of the overall Finance-Accounting and controlling functions, plant operation cost, product cost, finance management, reporting, budgeting of all plants in Thailand.
Reporting to: Expat. Plant Manager
- The Controller drives Accounting-Finance and controlling roles through the all manufacturing plants.
- Manage and Monitor full spectrum of Accounting & Finance of the plant
- Manage the day to day plant financial activities of the organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, system and procedures comply with regulations and accounting and standards
- Development and maintenance of Financial and Accounting controls and processes.
- Analyze the organizations revenues, expenses, working capital, cash flow and other key financial indicators and provide advice to senior management on the potential current and future impact on the business operation.
- Preparing monthly financial statement and performance reports, Forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Design and implement strong internal controls to help safe guard company assets and ensure financial statement integrity.
- Financial analysis supporting the business and investments
- Being a country representative for Finance/Accounting issue corporate with global management.
- Manage internal and external audits, Continuous assessment of internal controls to ensure a proper control environment.
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting/Finance or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years’ experiences in Full Spectrum of Finance and Accounting and at least 3 years in senior managerial level from multinational manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge in Financial Control System, US. GAAP, IFRS
- Strong analytical skill
- Internal Financial Advisory to Management team.
- Self-motivated leader, ability to effectively communicate to Corporate, functional and line Management Contributing member of local and regional finance team.
- Manage Control Environment, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to manage business and financial risks at the plant.
- Demonstrate continuous Process improvement on local and regional basis.
- Able to provide accurate and timely Information.
- Fluent English and MUST have SAP experienced.
(Salary based on experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances and bonus)