Full Time and Permanent
Finance and Management
02 634 8884
Financial Control Senior Manager
Salary ฿190,000 – ฿230,000 based on performance and experience
Our client is the well-known multinational consumer product FMCG Company. The company is looking for a Financial Control Senior Manager to lead manage the financial and control activities including pricing strategies, credit risk and capital investment analysis, as well having the responsibility for the accuracy of the accounting function and financial reporting and implement the right processes of operational methods and propose to improve.
Report to: CFO and Regional Finance
- To partner with the CFO to serve as an integral part of management team that directs and controls all aspects of business.
- Provide leadership to the business in the areas of sales forecasting, budget planning, costing, accounting, working capital management, etc.
- Prepare divisional reporting and analyses including perform special project reporting and analysis for production costs and sales contribution margin analysis.
- Provide leadership in capital investments, business feasibility, project tracking including budget oversight, payback analyses, etc.
- Supervise complete accounting and treasury function for legal entity.
- Lead monitoring for the Internal Control System.
- Consult the senior management and marketing team on Corporate Governance, Risk, Management & Compliance topics.
- Initiate analyses to identify opportunities to drive new business & cost reduction opportunities.
- Coaching, mentoring, lead team member. Development team planning for team member.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
- At least 15 years of Corporate finance and control, management business finance, financial internal Control and Business Analysis in FMCG, Healthcare, Retail, Trading or related.
- Strong finance and accounting local and international standard of finance and accounting rules and regulations
- Attention to details, reconciliation skill and accountability.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and MS office. Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Good command of English both written and spoken in business level is required