Eastern and Rayong
Full Time and Permanent
Accounting and General Accounting
100,000 - 130,000
02 634 8884
Our client is a multinational manufacturer. Looking for a Finance Manager to be a business partner to the top management and a key employee in driving the success, growth and management of the plant, in charge of the overall business expense, business investment, budget allocation review, Tax, compliance management and Control in Thailand.
Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer
- Manage the day to day plant spending, paying, cash management, bank coordination, and Internal Control activities of the organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, system and procedures comply with local/global regulations and standards
- Development and maintenance of Financial and Accounting controls and processes.
- Analyze the organizations revenues, expenses, working capital, cash flow and other key financial indicators and provide advice to senior management on the potential current and future impact on the business operation.
- Preparing monthly financial statement and performance reports, review allocation and analyse annual budgeting.
- Design, develop and implement strong internal controls to help safe guard company assets and ensure financial statement integrity.
- Financial analysis supporting their business and investments
- Manage internal and external audits, Continuous assessment of internal controls to ensure a proper control environment.
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting/Finance or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Finance Management, Cash Control, Internal Control or related with Treasury management role from multinational manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge in Financial Management, Treasury, and Internal Control in advance
- Internal Financial Advisory to management team.
- Self-motivated leader, fast action and process improvement/development mindset
- Ability to effectively communicate to Corporate, functional and line Management Contributing member of local and global finance team.
- Ensuring appropriate controls are in place to manage business and financial risks.
- Demonstrate continuous Process improvement on local and regional basis.
- Able to provide accurate and timely Information.
- Good in English Communication.
Salary reflecting the Candidate’s experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances and bonus minimum 4 months