Full Time and Permanent
Accounting, Banking / Finance, Corporate Finance, General Accounting, General Management, and Management
Our client is the world leader of automotive part manufacturing. Now they are expanding the Controlling Team and looking for a Finance Manager to responsible for all Tax, Cash management and Treasury, free cash flow and cash spending projection, plant CAPEX, Budgeting and work closely with Financial Controller.
- Manage the Treasure and Cash Management, Increase efficiency of Cash both Receive and Payment
- Creativity and Innovation for process improvement which related to finance function.
- Responsible for all payment review and approve voucher, take management responsibility on bank account reconciliation.
- Implement the organization’s tax strategy to optimize tax complies with all relevant local and international tax laws and regulations.
- Budgeting & Forecast Corporate income tax expense annually.
- GAAP, local/international regulatory requirement and key controls are in place.
- Lead for Internal control for both internal and External audit.
- Responsible for bank payment review and approval process
- Representative for all departments to review new capital requests and upload into System), tracking capital spending actual and forecast and ensure alignment to HFM and global standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related.
- At least 10 years experiences in Manufacturing Finance Management, Cash free flow, Treasury, reconciliation/variance analysis skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle/SAP are an advantage.
- Good command in English written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with management, team members, cross-functional teams and business partners.
- Active personality with strong communication skills, logical thinking and responsibility.
- Well understand local and international accounting standard, manufacturing tax concern issues, participate internal control or project assign by management.
- Extensive knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel/Access.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to adjust to changing work priorities and react with appropriate flexibility.
- Ability to meet deadlines in an organized and efficient manner.
(Salary base on experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances and bonus)