Full Time and Permanent
Accounting, Banking / Finance, Corporate Finance, and General Accounting
02 634 8884
Finance and Business Controller (Automotive)
Salary is reflecting the Candidate’s experience with other competitive allowances and bonus minimum 3 months
Our client is a multinational automotive manufacturing, Trading and aftersales services. Now is hiring a Finance and Business Controller to be a business partner to the Head of Business with analysis and support business decision, driving the success, growth and manage controlling function, plant operation cost, finance management, reporting, budgeting in Thailand.
Reporting to: CFO
Location: Bangkok Area/Bangna
- Perform proactive controlling and finance process improvement function and drive cost awareness to achieve business target
- Challenge and support in terms of efficiency and performance in line with the overall
strategy and objectives, consistently striving to maximize the added value in order to
improve the business performance
- Development and maintenance of Financial and Accounting controls and processes.
- Analyze the organizations revenues, expenses, working capital, cash flow and other key financial indicators and provide advice to senior management on the potential current and future impact on the business operation.
- Prepare financial estimates including deviation analysis according to guidelines and
- Preparing monthly financial statement and performance reports, Forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Design and implement strong internal controls to help safe guard company assets and ensure financial statement integrity.
- Interact and work with peer in commercial office and other related parties in and other countries.
- Interact with internal and external audits, Continuous assessment of internal controls to ensure a proper control environment.
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting/Finance or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Budget Control, Financial Control, Financial Analyst and reporting or related role from multinational Automotive/Consumer Electronics/retail/services or related with experienced in Audit firm is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge in finance management system
- Strong analytical and good understanding End to End process of order to delivery, policy and system.
- Understand and able to identify internal control weakness, strengthen control process
- Internal Financial Advisory to the top Management team.
- Self-motivated leader, ability to effectively communicate to Corporate, functional and line Management Contributing member of local, regional and global finance team.
- Manage Control Environment, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to manage business and financial risks.
- Demonstrate continuous Process improvement on local and regional basis.
- Able to provide accurate and timely Information.
- Fluent in English Communication