Full Time and Permanent
Accounting and Medical
02 634 8884
Finance Analyst & Management Accountant
Accounting / Tax
- Co-work with shared-services team for daily accounting activities.
- Conduct Monthly Review Books of account based on the support of shared services center with standardized dashboards.
- GST filings for tax compliance in timely manner for internal submission timeline and global requirements.
- Manage international transactions & Transfer Pricing transactions, and reconciliations and monthly settlement process.
- Audit closures and reporting by closely working with internal/external auditors and internal relevant stakeholders.
- Submit global Reporting packages as per guidelines.
- Prepare and submit various planning cycles.
- Prepare various monthly and quarterly report and submit to Region and HQ.
- Ensure financial results through high quality analysis and liaising with the shared service team.
- Preparing monthly P&L variance analysis with commentary on monthly basis for a review with finance leadership.
- Cash flow forecasting and variance reporting, capex and fixed asset processing.
- Responding to ad-hoc requests and analytical support to business partners as required
- Overall Accounts Payable process including employee expense reimbursements.
- Ensure Accounts Receivable process and Collections.
- Costing process by ensuring timely and accurate cost roll-up in the system.
- Monitor indirect PTP process and allocation of shared service postings.
- Identify and drive process improvements initiatives.
- Oversee local banking relationships as needed by treasury
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience for both accounting and finance functions in the multi-national company including;
- Budgeting/forecasting and management reporting
- Handling internal and external audit
- Involved in management accounting
- CPD holder.
- Experienced in SAP program and be able to use MS. Excel for data analysis.
- Knowledge of IFRS/US-GAAP.
- Good command of English communication skill (able to communicate with the expatriates smoothly)
- CPA holder will be an advantage.
- Experience of working in medical equipment industry will be highly preferred.