Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Finance Accounting Director
Our client is a Global well-known multinational company. They are hiring an Finance Accounting Director to perform, ensure and execute Finance accounting, compliance and tax for all legal entities and provide support as country Head leader for improvement.
Report To: Group Financial Head.
Location: Bangkok Area – BangNa
- Manage Accounting teams are in place and closing timely with team development.
- Monitor all aspects of the group company’s accounting, ensuring all transactions and reporting meet global standard.
- Manage local accounting, compliance and tax execution for the Country Group of Companies
- Ensure that record keeping and effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Perform analysis in the areas of cash flow and income & expense planning
- Provide hands on management in the areas of accounting, reporting, tax internal control and budgeting.
- Ensure all work tasks and reports are correct and are produced in a timely manner.
- Coach and develop subordinates to maximize potential of the department.
- Implement strategic change within the department improving efficiency and streamlining processes accordingly.
- Be up-to-date with new working practices and finance and accounting legislation.
- Thai, Bachelor or higher in Accounting/Finance Field
- At least 15 years experience currently in Senior Management level with multinational company.
- Strong knowledge of Thai Accounting Laws, Internal and Compliance Control, Thai Tax Laws, Corporate and Commercial Laws, BOI, VAT and GAAP
- High level of business ethics & sound business judgment, and a well-structured disciplined organization, in fulfilling position duties and responsibilities
- Strong controllership, people management and Strong leadership
- Experience leading a large Finance and Accounting team
- Experiences in Internal/External Audit area could be a plus
- Good working knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Knowledge of Tax regulations for International Transportation Services industry.
- Good in English