Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR
02 634 8884
Enterprise Engagement Manager
- Work closely with enterprises to understand their workforce needs and help to adapt TDA’s curricula to create perfect matches.
- You thrive by cultivating, promoting, and maintaining long-lasting relationships, and have a desire to help companies develop their employees through TDA’s educational programming.
- Provide consultative product expertise to the sales process, direct design efforts post-sale, and own design for high-priority clients.
- Manage project and stakeholders to ensure timely and high quality of project execution for key clients.
- Manage stakeholders and team (including student experience team, client team, subject matter experts) to ensure timely execution of projects and that key client has sufficient support and guidance to ensure project is a success
- Establish consultative, advisory relationships with client stakeholders. Lead need-analysis sessions with clients to scope and uncover organizational training needs or define learning objectives within identified areas of interest. Make product recommendations to achieve the client’s objectives, or advise on conditions and constraints for when True Digital Academy is not well suited to deliver.
- Passion: You aren’t just looking for another job, but instead the opportunity to play a leading role in building a company from the ground up. Entrepreneur at heart – you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great.
- Digital/Tech Savvy: Are excited by, and have conversational fluency around the technology landscape, including topics such as software engineering, digital marketing and data science.
- Drives Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals consistently; reliably one of the top performers and results oriented; is not dissuaded by interim setbacks; expertly motivates internal stakeholders to action when needed
- Action Oriented: is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging
- Customer focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Situational Adaptability: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Decision Quality and Problem Solving: Uses analysis, wisdom, experience, and logical methods to make good decisions and solve difficult problems with effective solutions; appropriately incorporates multiple inputs to establish shared ownership and effective action.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.