Chonburi and Eastern
Full Time and Permanent
Automotive and Transportation & Logistics
02 634 8884
Employee Relations Director
Report to the Executive Vice President and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Developing long term Employee Relation and Human resource management goals within its own business area to align with the company Target and Participate on behalf of company representative for annual negotiation.
- Maintaining good relationships with employees and external communities including the Social Association and government authorities.
- Monitoring employee turnover rates and create retention plans.
- Taking responsibility for internal communication strategies to ensure that employees are well-informed about company policies with clear and accurate messages.
- Creating and conducting various activities to motivate employees and enhance relations within the organization.
- Representing the employer in negotiations relating to initiatives and/or labour disputes.
- Establishing channels and systems to identify and resolve specific disciplinary or grievance cases.
- Preparing and implementing discipline guidelines and monitor the disciplinary action process and ensure compliance align with company regulations.
- Preparing statistical reports regarding types and frequency of actions taken concerning grievances and related labour matters.
- Male/Female, age 45 – 50 years old.
- Master’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Laws or any related field.
- At least 10 years experience in HR management level, essentially with knowledge and experience with Labour Relations with directly experienced in dealing with Labour Unions in a large manufacturing environment in company-sized 2,000 employees up.
- Strong leadership with management skills, problem-solving and negotiation skills, team-oriented and the ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken with computer literacy.