Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
District Sales Manager
- Lead nationwide sales team members and assist Area Distributors to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote company’s products and increase market share.
- Manage and control own sales team through appropriate target settings, coaching, and performance monitoring to maximize sales and market share
- Build long-term partner relationships within new and existing distributors ensuring the company is positioned as a true value-added provider supporting goals and objectives
- Communicate customer and market insight to drive definition of new product roadmaps and identify new business opportunities within the region
- Establish strong links with selected customers and market segments to allow a flow of valuable market/product insight
- Experienced working with partners/distributors developing strategy and managing budgets
- Prepare the annual business development plan, the annual work plan and sales strategy for market that ensures attainment of company sale’s goal.
- Thai Nationality only Age: 33-43 years
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master degree in Pharmacy or related field.
- Experience in Hospital, Clinical Channel in pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong leadership and project-management skills.
- Creative, energetic, self-motivated and possess strong communication skills
- Proven track record in sales and strong planning skills
- Fluent written and spoken in English.
- Healthy attitude towards work, customers, and team members, dynamics and result oriented.