Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Deputy Quality Assurance Manager
- Test and Commissioning
- Lead managing and coordinating all Electrical or Mechanical or Automation commissioning activities on-sites
- Create a Project Commissioning Plan and Forms. Data summarize for writing the System Manual.
- Guide testing processes and rectification of commissioning deficiencies.
- Review design documents and ensure the project specifications are written to support the project Commissioning Plan
Interim & In-process inspection
Create and implement an Interim & In-process inspection plan for M&E installation.
Arrange a Factory Acceptance Test
Trouble-shooting with Engineering guidelines for project
Create a Standard Work Practice(SWP) of M&E Installation
Handle Non-Conforming Issues
Manage the Engineering Tools Center
- Bachelor’s degree in Electric or Mechanic
- Professional Engineer License
- Fluent in English
- Obtained comprehensive knowledge of Test and Commissioning methods
- More than 10 years experience in managing the Test and Commissioning
- QMR knowledge is an advantage